Oversees the day-to-day operations of a restaurant, ensuring guest satisfaction and proper food quality & standards based on regulations and company standards. Develops, directs, and supervises hourly team members to attain sales and profit objectives while maintaining the highest standards of quality food, beverage, service, cleanliness, organization, and sanitation.
- All departmental hourly positions on shift
- Responsible for promoting the core values & disciplines of the company, setting the standard for the restaurant through leadership by example.
- Manages operations of the restaurant in coordination with instructions from the General Manager
- Thorough understanding of all company policies, procedures, and operating standards.
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
- Participate in regular meetings to present updates on the operation of the restaurant during your shift.
- Supervises the quality of food preparation, limited time offers (LTO’s), raw product specifications, and company standards.
- Ensures a harassment free environment for all team members.
- Clearly communicates company direction to all personnel.
- Resolves all guest complaints, striving for a flawless recovery to build brand loyalty.
- Trains, coaches, and counsels team members and facilitates their development.
- Upholds safety and security standards at all times.
- Ensures security of the restaurant and its contents.
- Monitors and maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of all restaurant areas.
- Ensures building, equipment, furniture and fixtures are in good repair, clean and maintained on a regular basis.
- Maintains professional restaurant and team member image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
This position exhibits:
- Leadership and motivational skills.
- Interpersonal/listening/communication skills
- Problem resolution/guest recovery skills.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Inspires cooperation and teamwork through self-confidence, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
- Able to remain positive and calm under stressful conditions.
- Strong commitment to serving others.
- Willing to extend themselves to the guests they serve Exhibits neat, clean and professional image at all times
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds – may be required several times per shift.
- Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in various work areas. Bending, turning, twisting upper body, reaching multiple times per shift.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods up to 4 hours per shift
- Must meet any federal, state, county or municipal regulations pertaining to the service of food and beverages.
- Additional Information
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate rules related to safety and chemical use to others.
- Strong understanding of company standards
- Serve Safe Certification
- Either one year of experience within this organization or a minimum of one year in a supervisory/management role with another full service restaurant
- Certifiable lessons in leadership
- High-school equivalent or greater education
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Welcome to the Ditka Family of Restaurants. We are a collection of supreme casual dining restaurants featuring American Cuisine People Love©. Our mission is to build a company of restaurants that have a reputation for human goodness, flawless execution, and being best-in-segment by providing a consistently memorable experience to each member of Our Family – Guests, Communities, Team Members, Friends of the Restaurant, and Suppliers – anchored by our passion for Authentic Hospitality, Culinary Excellence, Quality Everywhere, and Integrity Always. These are four cornerstones of our culture and the driving force behind everything we do and defined as:
Authentic Hospitality is warmly welcoming Our Family with a genuine smile and sense of fun,
manifesting kindness and good manners, and seeing to their comfort and well-being.
It is embracing Our Family without the expectation of return.
Culinary Excellence is putting “art on a plate” through depth of knowledge and high skill,
rooted in classic culinary techniques, scratch cooking, and focus on innovative American cuisine.
It’s the source of Food People Love.
Quality Everywhere is setting and consistently meeting best-in-class standards
for the inputs to the guest experience, from the quality of our
Team Members and Suppliers, to the look and feel of our restaurants.
It’s the right Team Members, Suppliers, and environment delivered to our standards.
Integrity Always is keen awareness of the right thing to do and doing it without compromise,
owning and fixing mistakes, and actively protecting our goal of earning a reputation
for human goodness, flawless execution and being best-in-segment.
It’s putting an “I” in success.
Our purpose is to build a company of successful local restaurants on the strength of the four cornerstones and fidelity to our basics. We measure success as real, restaurant-level growth in sales and profit, the pride of Our Family in having Ditka's Restaurant Group as part of their lives, and the active loyalty of our Team Members, Suppliers, Friends of the Restaurant, and Guests & Communities. We know success depends on the initiative, goodwill, and performance of our Team Members and Leaders working together to ensure memories of Personal Indulgence, A Great Bar, and Food People Love for our Guests and being A Good Neighbor for our Neighbors.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)